The Personal Data Protection Policy
The DLC Personal Data Protection Policy is the document that guides and sets the corporate guidelines of our organization for the protection of information assets and the prevention of legal liability for all users. This policy is based on the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as in accordance with national laws.
DLC understands the need to protect the personal data of all visitors of our site, as well as customers and users of our training services. So DLC respects your right to privacy, ensuring that all data that may be made available will remain secure.
We ensure that all information provided may be used only for legal purposes and with express reference to its source.
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out through its voluntary disclosure by its owners and with full knowledge of the specific purposes for which they are intended.
The data recorded is for the exclusive use of DLC and will never be transferred to third parties, except in the case that our partners are made available for strict use of the training activity. The access to this data is restricted and exclusive to employees specifically authorized for this purpose.
All required data is suitable for the purpose for which they are intended, and DLC does not request data from individuals’ private nature. Users have the option of leaving their contact(s) through a form available online on our website or in another way by virtue of their enrollment in our NetForma education platform, as trainees, assessment managers, authors or tutors, in strict compliance with the standards of transparency and security.
Users that have personal data collected and processed by DLC may, at any time, request updating, verification or rectification of the information, or the total removal of data from our database. It should be noted that in this last situation, we will not be able to respond to the request for issuing a copy of Certificates or Diplomas that may be requested.
Thus, in order to make any request regarding the processing of data, individuals may contact DLC directly through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Personal Data Collection
DLC collects personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration of the trainees in our platform NetForma, with the purpose of being enrolled in each action for the attendance of each of our courses;
- Filling the Pedagogical Technical Dossier related to each Course / training action;
- Providing lists of names of trainees to external entities for face-to-face examinations;
- Information to technical tutors, specialists in each scientific and technical area, when they answer the concrete doubts when requested by the trainees when using the platform message system tool or e-mail;
- Registration in the SIGO platform of DGERT for the issuance of the respective Assessment Certificate;
- Information to the official entities that supervise the training activity in each area of knowledge, namely ASF in insurance, IPDJ in sport, IMT for the Automobile industry, CCFFP for Continuing Teacher Training, and IEFP in professional training in general;
- Information to the companies (our clients) that pay the courses of the trainees, like the Professional Orders, Insurers, Banks, Credit Institutions, Hospitals, Scientific Associations, among others;
- Providing our partners (training companies) in the case of need to share data for training purposes.
- Enter the data in our billing program to issue invoices, receipts or credit or debit notes;
- Concede to the Accounting Office that deals with all matters inherent to the accounting and financial area.
- Promotion of courses already in operation, in which the price may be reduced, in certain annual campaigns;
- Dissemination of new courses;
- Dissemination of new training actions.
In the event of a dispute, information about our trainees data may be given, if necessary, to our Legal Office.
Responsibility of Customers and Users
In order to guarantee the protection of the personal data of customers and users, DLC restricts the access to certain services like the introduction of a password or access code, in order to reinforce the mechanisms of control and security.
The passwords and access codes provided by DLC to customers and users are personal and untransferable, and it is up to customers and users to ensure these items confidentiality and not allow a third party use.
Responsibility for Data Releases to Third Parties
DLC, in the scope of its activity, may resort to third parties for the provision of certain services. Sometimes, the provision of these services implies the access, by these entities to the personal data of the DLC trainees.
When this happens, DLC takes the appropriate precautions, in order to ensure that the entities that have access to the data, are renowned and offer the highest guarantees at this level, which will be duly enshrined and safeguarded in a contract to be signed between DLC and the third party(ies).
Third parties subcontracted by the DLC are obliged under a contract signed with DLC to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, spreading or unauthorized access and any other form of illicit treatment.
TO THE CARE OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
URBANIZAÇÃO LISBOA ORIENTE
AV. INFANTE D. HENRIQUE, LOTE 333 H Nº 24